David/Anil getting more friends to post for them? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 Last Call for T-Shirts - Order Now!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
A two-post wonder conveniently drops in to post two negative comments against Chad? I haven't seen a situation like this in the 12 years I've been hanging out on Saabnet....
1995 9000 Super CS
2001 9-3 SE Convertible (gone but still in the family)
2004 9-3 Aero Convertible (sold but in good hands)
2007 9-3 Aero SS
2008 9-3 Aero Convertible
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Simply SAAB? Simply not for me, Nader, Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:47:36
- Re: The smoking gun!, 93Vector, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:44:39
- Re: The smoking gun!, Anil, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 13:47:02
- dude...get it through your thick skull...., Rizzlius, Sat, 23 Jun 2012 20:34:49
- Re: The smoking gun!, rob , Sat, 23 Jun 2012 12:07:11
- Come on now, I have been accused of, Reality, Sat, 23 Jun 2012 07:01:46
- Re: The smoking gun!, Snowmobile , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 19:07:07
- Re: The smoking gun!, HudsonValleySaabGuy, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 17:54:55
- Re: The smoking gun!, TML , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 17:43:40
- LOLZ! "Most are independent parts dealers like him", turrbo , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 15:04:34
- I bet you're actually thinking this is working., John Myers, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 15:00:04
- Re: wt actual f?, 93Vector, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:54:24
- keep flogging that dead horse... nm, Simon S, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:51:47
- So now you're threatening to slander this entire site?, Chadwick , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:36:14
- hello from independent parts consumer from Mordor (n/m), Siegfried, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:04:32
- Wow, thanks for finding that!, Chadwick , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:49:59
- Re: Simply SAAB? Simply not for me, Judge Judy, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:23:28
- Re: Simply SAAB? Simply not for me, turbocon86, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 08:51:49
- Re: Simply SAAB? Simply not for me, JustinHiFi , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 07:40:49
- Re: Daniel/Nader don't you know..., 93Vector, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 05:53:36
- David/Anil getting more friends to post for them?, turrbo , Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:57:20 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!