I'll post the tracking again - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 Last Call for T-Shirts - Order Now! | 6/18 Reminder: Your Amazon.com Purchases Pay Saabnet!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Pittsburgh, PA, United States 06/18/2012 6:16 P.M. The shipment has been dropped off and is now at The UPS StoreÃ�ï¿½Ã�Â®.
I made a special trip to drop it off after work since we didn't get UPS or fedex that day. I originally said I'd fedex it, but I was out of the print and paste fedex labels.
Also, I blatantly told you on the phone it would take two to three days. That's business days. Today is the third day. You understand how shipping days work I assume. The first day is the second day the package in the mail. There is no such thing as same day delivery. So, Tuesday was one day, Wednesday was two days, and Today, is three.
A customer was in my office/waiting room while I took your order. He saw the post I made about this thread and made a comment on it after reading through this TUESDAY:
"Ryan Post: Jesus, that thread is huge. And having been standing there during the initial phone call, I don't see his point. An agreement was made, and he's lying. I clearly heard you say, "I will ship it today, it takes 2-3days to get to TN". You did not say Wednesday. And why would he expect you to drop your work and rush out and mail it ASAP. The call occurred at what, noonish?"
Here's a link to the page where you can read the comment yourself: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Simply-SAAB-of-Pittsburgh-PA/182942208395826
->Posting last edited on Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:34:41.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Simply SAAB? Simply not for me, Nader, Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:47:36
- Re: The smoking gun!, 93Vector, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:44:39
- Re: The smoking gun!, Anil, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 13:47:02
- dude...get it through your thick skull...., Rizzlius, Sat, 23 Jun 2012 20:34:49
- Re: The smoking gun!, rob , Sat, 23 Jun 2012 12:07:11
- Come on now, I have been accused of, Reality, Sat, 23 Jun 2012 07:01:46
- Re: The smoking gun!, Snowmobile , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 19:07:07
- Re: The smoking gun!, HudsonValleySaabGuy, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 17:54:55
- Re: The smoking gun!, TML , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 17:43:40
- LOLZ! "Most are independent parts dealers like him", turrbo , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 15:04:34
- I bet you're actually thinking this is working., John Myers, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 15:00:04
- Re: wt actual f?, 93Vector, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:54:24
- keep flogging that dead horse... nm, Simon S, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:51:47
- So now you're threatening to slander this entire site?, Chadwick , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:36:14
- hello from independent parts consumer from Mordor (n/m), Siegfried, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:04:32
- Wow, thanks for finding that!, Chadwick , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:49:59
- Re: Simply SAAB? Simply not for me, Judge Judy, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:23:28
- Re: Simply SAAB? Simply not for me, turbocon86, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 08:51:49
- Re: Simply SAAB? Simply not for me, JustinHiFi , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 07:40:49
- Re: Daniel/Nader don't you know..., 93Vector, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 05:53:36
- David/Anil getting more friends to post for them?, turrbo , Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:57:20
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!