They aren't aluminum, or have waste packaging toilets; - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
But I am on the e-mail distribution list for Deltec Homes who offer a variety of hurricane resistant, pre-fabricated, compact sized homes, primarily circular in shape. Their smallest model is 328 sq ft, smaller than a two car garage, but they offer multi story models well over 3,000 sq ft too.
I think I signed up for this list at a time when I was dreaming of retiring in the Caribbean and would need a home that could be erected quickly by local labor and be resistant to the strong winds of frequent tropical storms.
->Posting last edited on Sat, 8 Dec 2012 11:41:39.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan - My daily driver
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Summer Fun Car
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- Dymaxion House, No Snaab, Sat, 8 Dec 2012 06:37:49
- Two ideas, Tim, Tue, 11 Dec 2012 12:15:04
- There's one at the ford museum in detroit., Cary, Sat, 8 Dec 2012 13:35:29
- not aluminum, but definitely small..., Snowmobile , Sat, 8 Dec 2012 11:00:33
- Re: Dymaxion House, turbosaab , Sat, 8 Dec 2012 10:47:28
- They aren't aluminum, or have waste packaging toilets;, MI-Roger , Sat, 8 Dec 2012 10:41:10 <-- Viewing This Message
- Deltec, John in Bismarck, Mon, 10 Dec 2012 05:47:43
- Re: Deltec, No Snaab, Mon, 10 Dec 2012 09:44:27
- Re: Deltec, TML , Mon, 10 Dec 2012 07:34:39
- Pricing, No Snaab, Mon, 10 Dec 2012 15:39:34
- Re: Deltec, John in Bismarck, Mon, 10 Dec 2012 10:34:11
- Perfect!, No Snaab, Sun, 9 Dec 2012 06:35:56
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!