Pricing - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Posted by No Snaab (more from No Snaab) on Mon, 10 Dec 2012 15:39:34
In Reply to: Re: Deltec, TML [Profile/Gallery]
, Mon, 10 Dec 2012 07:34:39
The info I have is $55 to $65 per square foot for the shell. Plus you have the foundation, plumbing, electric, HAVC, and all other finishing.
posted by 68.40.170...
Posts in this Thread:
- Dymaxion House, No Snaab, Sat, 8 Dec 2012 06:37:49
- Two ideas, Tim, Tue, 11 Dec 2012 12:15:04
- There's one at the ford museum in detroit., Cary, Sat, 8 Dec 2012 13:35:29
- not aluminum, but definitely small..., Snowmobile , Sat, 8 Dec 2012 11:00:33
- Re: Dymaxion House, turbosaab , Sat, 8 Dec 2012 10:47:28
- They aren't aluminum, or have waste packaging toilets;, MI-Roger , Sat, 8 Dec 2012 10:41:10
- Deltec, John in Bismarck, Mon, 10 Dec 2012 05:47:43
- Re: Deltec, No Snaab, Mon, 10 Dec 2012 09:44:27
- Re: Deltec, TML , Mon, 10 Dec 2012 07:34:39
- Pricing, No Snaab, Mon, 10 Dec 2012 15:39:34 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Deltec, John in Bismarck, Mon, 10 Dec 2012 10:34:11
- Perfect!, No Snaab, Sun, 9 Dec 2012 06:35:56
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!