Re: Dyson Vacuums? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
We bought the Dyson DC39 about 6 months ago on sale. I really like it. It is small and light and easy to pull around. Our house is all tile and hardwood so I did have to buy the hard floor tool online as it's not included. The dust bin fills up fast and I have to empty it about three times while cleaning our home. The plastic parts to me seem high quality and click together very solidly. I recommend one if you can find a good sale.
2015,5 Volvo V60CC T5
2014 Volvo S60 T5
2003 9-5 Aero Sedan (sold)
2004 9-5 Aero Wagon (sold)
1996 NG900 (sold)
1989 900 (donated)
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Dyson Vacuums?, EGD , Thu, 2 Jan 2014 13:05:13
- I'm the odd ball, I much prefer bags, MI-Roger , Fri, 3 Jan 2014 15:59:55
- agree, jeff in MD, Sat, 4 Jan 2014 07:22:20
- Re: Dyson Vacuums?, Gregg , Fri, 3 Jan 2014 12:59:42
- Re: Dyson Vacuums?, Dean, Thu, 2 Jan 2014 18:10:25
- Own a dynos ball and std...., GM, Thu, 2 Jan 2014 18:07:54
- Re: Dyson Vacuums?, Dano in Texas , Thu, 2 Jan 2014 15:23:38 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Dyson Vacuums?, No Snaab, Thu, 2 Jan 2014 15:14:02
- Re: Dyson Vacuums?, Justin VanAbrahams , Thu, 2 Jan 2014 14:50:05
- Re: Dyson Vacuums?, Steve T, Thu, 2 Jan 2014 13:22:40
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!