Re: Dyson Vacuums? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
My wife and I are contemplating the same. We've looked at Dyson's, but have heard very good things with the Meile vacuums and are looking at them as well. The feature that I like w/ the Meile is that it has two motors. One for the brushes and one for suction, and is, allegedly, quite and powerful. The downside of the Miele's are still requires bags, and they are proprietary.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Dyson Vacuums?, EGD , Thu, 2 Jan 2014 13:05:13
- I'm the odd ball, I much prefer bags, MI-Roger , Fri, 3 Jan 2014 15:59:55
- agree, jeff in MD, Sat, 4 Jan 2014 07:22:20
- Re: Dyson Vacuums?, Gregg , Fri, 3 Jan 2014 12:59:42 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Dyson Vacuums?, Dean, Thu, 2 Jan 2014 18:10:25
- Own a dynos ball and std...., GM, Thu, 2 Jan 2014 18:07:54
- Re: Dyson Vacuums?, Dano in Texas , Thu, 2 Jan 2014 15:23:38
- Re: Dyson Vacuums?, No Snaab, Thu, 2 Jan 2014 15:14:02
- Re: Dyson Vacuums?, Justin VanAbrahams , Thu, 2 Jan 2014 14:50:05
- Re: Dyson Vacuums?, Steve T, Thu, 2 Jan 2014 13:22:40
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!