have you considered Miele? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
9/23 Horn Button Rebuild 900/9000 |
9/21 Abandoned Saab Dealership
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Thanks Brett for the good info on the Dysons. We have a crappy vac I bought in university that "works" still but ought to be replaced (there is always something more important to me than the vacuum)... Dysons are a serious contender: I like the no bags part but I have wondered a little about the build quality. Good to hear from many here that they hold up. The other good option are the Miele vacuums - many of our friends have those. Build quality is amazing (like all things Miele), they are HEPA (for the allergy sufferers), but they do use bags... and of course, not cheap... so I'm still on the fence... anyway, I thought I'd pass along that suggestion in case it is appealing to EGD...
My other vac is a rigid shop vac... Now that thing sucks! like entire bricks... Freakin' amazing tool...
Posts in this Thread:
- Dyson Vacuums?, EGD , Thu, 2 Jan 2014 13:05:13
- I'm the odd ball, I much prefer bags, MI-Roger , Fri, 3 Jan 2014 15:59:55
- agree, jeff in MD, Sat, 4 Jan 2014 07:22:20
- Re: Dyson Vacuums?, Gregg , Fri, 3 Jan 2014 12:59:42
- Re: Dyson Vacuums?, Dean, Thu, 2 Jan 2014 18:10:25
- Own a dynos ball and std...., GM, Thu, 2 Jan 2014 18:07:54
- Re: Dyson Vacuums?, Dano in Texas , Thu, 2 Jan 2014 15:23:38
- Re: Dyson Vacuums?, No Snaab, Thu, 2 Jan 2014 15:14:02
- Re: Dyson Vacuums?, Justin VanAbrahams , Thu, 2 Jan 2014 14:50:05
- Re: Dyson Vacuums?, Steve T, Thu, 2 Jan 2014 13:22:40
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!