Re: Make sure you go test drive a 9-5 Aero before deciding. - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
seems to be a common progression. our 2002 hazelnut 93 was rear ended exactly eight years to the week after we had picked it up, but much more damage. Our friend (an attorney) got us about $8500, took the money and bought a 2003 Aero 95 wagon and by the looks of it in your favorite colour!
We still have the un de-laminated rear badge, hang in on our christmas tree every year.
posted by 98.14.210...
Posts in this Thread:
- Totalled 9-3 settled. Advice?, AlexA, Fri, 7 Feb 2014 05:36:05
- Also-precautions when trying to start my car..sat 3 mos, AlexA, Sat, 8 Feb 2014 09:49:14
- Thank You, Everyone. ?s Regarding finding 9-5 Aero..., AlexA, Sat, 8 Feb 2014 09:44:10
- Re: Totalled 9-3 settled. Advice?, steve, Fri, 7 Feb 2014 17:00:51
- Re: Totalled 9-3 settled. Advice?, Wayner , Fri, 7 Feb 2014 13:14:23
- Re: Totalled 9-3 settled. Advice?, EGD , Fri, 7 Feb 2014 11:13:17
- Big Picture, No Snaab, Fri, 7 Feb 2014 09:43:21
- Re: Totalled 9-3 settled. Advice?, Snowmobile , Fri, 7 Feb 2014 08:06:04
- My $0.02....if you like the car, fix it, NCCaniac , Fri, 7 Feb 2014 07:59:25
- Our 9-3 was totaled last spring..., Savary , Fri, 7 Feb 2014 07:46:46
- You got $7250!? Way to go!!, B Millar , Fri, 7 Feb 2014 07:10:02
- Have you gotten a repair estimate?, Bill Homer, Fri, 7 Feb 2014 05:57:07
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!