Re: Favorite SAAB Moment? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Favorite SAAB Moment?
Posted by Cary (more from Cary) on Wed, 2 Jul 2014 10:10:38
In Reply to: Favorite SAAB Moment?, EGD [Profile/Gallery]
, Tue, 1 Jul 2014 11:26:11
Finally getting the '72 V4 Wagon up the icy dirt
road my then-girlfriend and I drove down one evening
for some, um, private time.
Ouch, that was a long, long time ago.
posted by 66.160.121...
Posts in this Thread:
- Favorite SAAB Moment?, EGD , Tue, 1 Jul 2014 11:26:11
- Re: Favorite SAAB Moment?, Wendy, Wed, 17 Sep 2014 06:56:48
- Re: Favorite SAAB Moment?, kurt nelson, Wed, 2 Jul 2014 13:17:39
- Re: Favorite SAAB Moment?, Cary, Wed, 2 Jul 2014 10:10:38 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Favorite SAAB Moment?, BTG88, Wed, 2 Jul 2014 08:05:59
- Re: Favorite SAAB Moment? Since 1981?, Dave Chicago, Wed, 2 Jul 2014 07:35:03
- Re: Favorite SAAB Moment?, Dean, Tue, 1 Jul 2014 22:38:43
- Memorable, maybe not favorite - long, Erik919kt, Tue, 1 Jul 2014 19:39:11
- Re: Favorite SAAB Moment?, XLR99 , Tue, 1 Jul 2014 18:58:25
- Two Favorite SAAB Moments, MI-Roger , Tue, 1 Jul 2014 16:36:32
- Nominating the Hatch, Brucer, Tue, 1 Jul 2014 13:16:43
- First drive in my C900 SPG, EricG, Tue, 1 Jul 2014 11:59:57
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!