Re: Two Favorite SAAB Moments - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I have to second your first response. I drive to and from work on the interstate, and every snowstorm I'm out in the left lane in an 8v C900, rolling past SUVs, Audis and Subarus. It's a "best moment" that happens several times a winter.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Favorite SAAB Moment?, EGD , Tue, 1 Jul 2014 11:26:11
- Re: Favorite SAAB Moment?, Wendy, Wed, 17 Sep 2014 06:56:48
- Re: Favorite SAAB Moment?, kurt nelson, Wed, 2 Jul 2014 13:17:39
- Re: Favorite SAAB Moment?, Cary, Wed, 2 Jul 2014 10:10:38
- Re: Favorite SAAB Moment?, BTG88, Wed, 2 Jul 2014 08:05:59
- Re: Favorite SAAB Moment? Since 1981?, Dave Chicago, Wed, 2 Jul 2014 07:35:03
- Re: Favorite SAAB Moment?, Dean, Tue, 1 Jul 2014 22:38:43
- Memorable, maybe not favorite - long, Erik919kt, Tue, 1 Jul 2014 19:39:11
- Re: Favorite SAAB Moment?, XLR99 , Tue, 1 Jul 2014 18:58:25
- Two Favorite SAAB Moments, MI-Roger , Tue, 1 Jul 2014 16:36:32
- Nominating the Hatch, Brucer, Tue, 1 Jul 2014 13:16:43
- First drive in my C900 SPG, EricG, Tue, 1 Jul 2014 11:59:57
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!