Re: Curved TV's - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Curved TV's
Posted by Craig [Email] (more from Craig) on Sat, 4 Oct 2014 17:47:29
In Reply to: Re: Curved TV's, JerseySaab [Profile/Gallery]
, Sat, 4 Oct 2014 15:34:26
I tend to be a bit more of a technology holdout than I probably should myself, but trust me it's worth the switch to HD! If it appeals to your cheap side, a modern LED HD TV uses about a quarter the power of a CRT TV. Over the air signals look great too, you can use it as a computer monitor, stream from your computer or other device pretty easily, and if you ever move ir they're a LOT lighter. That's got to be enough reasons to convince you :) Go on, treat yourself to a nice inexpensive 32" model.
Whether the upgrade to 4k is worth it I don't know, but the new Vizios are such a screaming deal compared to what was out there even a few weeks ago I wanted to mention it.
posted by 76.88.166...
Posts in this Thread:
- Curved TV's, Mike Lynch , Sat, 4 Oct 2014 11:32:29
- Re: Curved TV's - I hate them, AdamB , Thu, 9 Oct 2014 15:16:47
- Re: Curved TV's, andym, Tue, 7 Oct 2014 18:06:01
- It's all gimmickery., B Millar , Mon, 6 Oct 2014 06:29:32
- Apple TV, AdamSAAB2kAero , Sun, 5 Oct 2014 11:28:54
- Samsung ehh, that's funny, SWEDECAR , Sun, 5 Oct 2014 18:05:28
- I refer to this company as Samsuck. nm, ryan , Mon, 6 Oct 2014 21:43:38
- Re: Samsung ehh, that's funny, EGD , Mon, 6 Oct 2014 08:50:36
- Counterfeit Chinese parts stream to blame?, Snowmobile , Mon, 6 Oct 2014 03:00:10
- Re: Samsung ehh, that's funny, AdamSAAB2kAero , Mon, 6 Oct 2014 00:06:34
- Re: Curved TV's, Craig, Sat, 4 Oct 2014 14:00:42
- Re: Curved TV's, jeff in MD, Sat, 4 Oct 2014 13:09:39
- 4k, vvk, Sat, 4 Oct 2014 19:21:01
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!