It's all gimmickery. - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Like that 3D business that has finally flopped so I don't have to hear about it anymore. Who wants to sit there watching a movie wearing doofy uncomfortable glasses anyway!?
I have two Samsung LED televisions which I am quite fond of. I would whole-heartedly recommend them. Just get a basic model. No need for smartTV or 3D or curve. It just makes the TV obsolete that much faster. Get a base model TV, plug in an AppleTV or Amazon FireTV or whatever you want and call it a day.
->Posting last edited on Mon, 6 Oct 2014 06:33:53.
Posts in this Thread:
- Curved TV's, Mike Lynch , Sat, 4 Oct 2014 11:32:29
- Re: Curved TV's - I hate them, AdamB , Thu, 9 Oct 2014 15:16:47
- Re: Curved TV's, andym, Tue, 7 Oct 2014 18:06:01
- It's all gimmickery., B Millar , Mon, 6 Oct 2014 06:29:32 <-- Viewing This Message
- Apple TV, AdamSAAB2kAero , Sun, 5 Oct 2014 11:28:54
- Samsung ehh, that's funny, SWEDECAR , Sun, 5 Oct 2014 18:05:28
- I refer to this company as Samsuck. nm, ryan , Mon, 6 Oct 2014 21:43:38
- Re: Samsung ehh, that's funny, EGD , Mon, 6 Oct 2014 08:50:36
- Counterfeit Chinese parts stream to blame?, Snowmobile , Mon, 6 Oct 2014 03:00:10
- Re: Samsung ehh, that's funny, AdamSAAB2kAero , Mon, 6 Oct 2014 00:06:34
- Re: Curved TV's, Craig, Sat, 4 Oct 2014 14:00:42
- Re: Curved TV's, jeff in MD, Sat, 4 Oct 2014 13:09:39
- 4k, vvk, Sat, 4 Oct 2014 19:21:01
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!