Depends on space and what you watch - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Depends on space and what you watch
Posted by Cary (more from Cary) on Sun, 5 Oct 2014 07:11:42
In Reply to: Re: Curved TV's, JerseySaab [Profile/Gallery]
, Sat, 4 Oct 2014 15:34:26
I'm pretty conservative about technology too, but we did get a flat
screen last summer. One reason is that the TV room is pretty small,
and being able to move the screen back 18 inches made a lot more space.
Plus I could pick one that fit perfectly between the bookshelves. It
looks pretty nice, almost built in.
For movies and sports HD makes a big difference. For the news and
sitcoms it's not that important.
I do still marvel at the quality, but probably because we work with
digital video at work, so I know how hard those poor video chips in
there are working to show me the Ohio State game.
posted by 74.92.140...
Posts in this Thread:
- Curved TV's, Mike Lynch , Sat, 4 Oct 2014 11:32:29
- Re: Curved TV's - I hate them, AdamB , Thu, 9 Oct 2014 15:16:47
- Re: Curved TV's, andym, Tue, 7 Oct 2014 18:06:01
- It's all gimmickery., B Millar , Mon, 6 Oct 2014 06:29:32
- Apple TV, AdamSAAB2kAero , Sun, 5 Oct 2014 11:28:54
- Samsung ehh, that's funny, SWEDECAR , Sun, 5 Oct 2014 18:05:28
- I refer to this company as Samsuck. nm, ryan , Mon, 6 Oct 2014 21:43:38
- Re: Samsung ehh, that's funny, EGD , Mon, 6 Oct 2014 08:50:36
- Counterfeit Chinese parts stream to blame?, Snowmobile , Mon, 6 Oct 2014 03:00:10
- Re: Samsung ehh, that's funny, AdamSAAB2kAero , Mon, 6 Oct 2014 00:06:34
- Re: Curved TV's, Craig, Sat, 4 Oct 2014 14:00:42
- Re: Curved TV's, jeff in MD, Sat, 4 Oct 2014 13:09:39
- 4k, vvk, Sat, 4 Oct 2014 19:21:01
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!