Re: 1976 Caddilac Fleetwood Brougham - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
We put race engines in the 62 and 63 with special suspension and Michelin tires -- it would "cruise" at 100 all day and night as long as there was fuel in the tank. My fastest run was LA to Kansas City in 22 hours non stop. Nothing to get too excited about.
The front drive Eldo would really fly too and would stop with the disc brakes. The 62 and 63 had a tough time with brake fade, so you had to plan ahead with those cars. So, though not performance cars, these beasts weren't floaters either......but I get what you are saying :-)
Posts in this Thread:
- Floorboard mounted dimmer switch..., GFW3pedals , Tue, 25 Nov 2014 09:56:16
- 1967 mercedes 230, brick8 , Wed, 10 Dec 2014 15:19:51
- 1990 Ford Bronco, Finch, Sat, 29 Nov 2014 17:18:48
- Re: Floorboard mounted dimmer switch..., Aero~0657, Fri, 28 Nov 2014 16:48:45
- Re: Floorboard mounted dimmer switch..., Al T, Wed, 26 Nov 2014 17:19:43
- my 1978 F150 had it, AeroEd , Wed, 26 Nov 2014 09:44:01
- Re: Floorboard mounted dimmer switch..., pme , Wed, 26 Nov 2014 08:34:56
- 65 Impala, EAnderson, Tue, 25 Nov 2014 16:11:00
- I still have cars with floor-mounted dimmer, JerseySaab , Tue, 25 Nov 2014 15:59:33
- Me too, kurt nelson, Wed, 26 Nov 2014 15:16:52
- My '69 Firebird, ELaw , Tue, 25 Nov 2014 15:56:00
- 1987 VW Scirocco 16V, EGD , Tue, 25 Nov 2014 15:37:16
- 1985 Dodge W150, Cmyles , Tue, 25 Nov 2014 14:04:06
- 1960 Ford Taunus 17M, SWEDECAR , Tue, 25 Nov 2014 13:10:50
- 1976 Plymouth Sport Fury, turbocon86, Tue, 25 Nov 2014 12:46:07
- 1968 Mustang Convertible, Dennis_MA , Tue, 25 Nov 2014 12:16:11
- 54 Studebaker, 56 Chrysler, 61 Imperial, AMC Gremlin, RS , Tue, 25 Nov 2014 12:05:19
- Re: Floorboard mounted dimmer switch..., Flyboy , Tue, 25 Nov 2014 11:34:43
- Re: Floorboard mounted dimmer switch..., Craig, Tue, 25 Nov 2014 11:03:01
- Re: Floorboard mounted dimmer switch..., Name Left Blank, Tue, 25 Nov 2014 11:00:57
- Re: Floorboard mounted dimmer switch..., JimBlake , Tue, 25 Nov 2014 10:48:29
- "GFW4pedals", ...., Bill Homer, Tue, 25 Nov 2014 10:07:59
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!