Re: Consumer reports top autos for 2015 - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
11/28 #GivingTuesday - P2P $25K Match |
8/29 Make Amazon.com Pay Saabnet! |
8/11 SimpliSafe Security System Review
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I understand your bewilderment - where's all the Jeeps?
Perhaps they don't meet CR's criteria for this list:
What it takes to be a top pick
Performance: Each model must rank at or near the top of its class in our overall road-test score.
Reliability: A Top Pick must have an average or better predicted reliability Rating, based on problems reported by subscribers who rated 1.1 million vehicles in Consumer Reports’ latest Annual Auto Survey.
Safety: Top Picks must perform effectively if included in crash or rollover tests conducted by the government or insurance industry.
2007 9-5 Aero SC [60th]
2004 9-3 Aero
2005 9-5 Aero
2005 9-5 Arc
2002 9-5 Aero SW (my 1st SAAB, bought new, but taken out by Bambi)
1999 9-5 SE(6) SW (brief interim between the '02 and the '07)
1999 9-5 SE(4) (taken out by daughter on icy road)
now SAABless, effective 4/2022
-- previous --
2007 9-5 Aero SC [60th Anniversary]
2005 9-5 Aero (son's)
2005 9-5 Arc (daughter's)
2002 9-5 Aero SW (1st SAAB, taken out by Bambi)
1999 9-5 SE6 SW (brief interim between '02 &amp;amp;amp; '07)
1999 9-5 SE (taken out by daughter on icy rd)
ex-2004 9-3 Aero SS (ex-wife's)
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Consumer reports top autos for 2015, dtechakacheaptech, Tue, 24 Feb 2015 14:56:54
- JD Power 1st 12 mos - Buick No. 2 behind Lexus., Norm9-5, Wed, 25 Feb 2015 13:09:42
- Poor Acura/Honda.... nm, Norm9-5, Wed, 25 Feb 2015 06:41:53
- CR doesn't consider Buick Regal a luxury car, Tim, Wed, 25 Feb 2015 19:27:33
- reading comprehension, AeroEd , Thu, 26 Feb 2015 09:40:28
- Ratios, Tim, Thu, 26 Feb 2015 15:07:21
- Categories, Snowmobile , Thu, 26 Feb 2015 13:07:08
- "Skip the BMW and Benz, buy the Buick" says CR., Norm9-5, Thu, 26 Feb 2015 07:03:41
- Is the Buick Regal the same platform as NG9-5?, Bill Homer , Wed, 25 Feb 2015 08:55:47
- Impala, LaCrosse, Malibu..., Norm9-5, Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:44:18
- Yes., B Millar , Wed, 25 Feb 2015 09:28:29
- Re: Yes., EGD , Wed, 25 Feb 2015 10:52:53
- Re: Yes., B Millar , Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:04:32
- Re: Yes., EGD , Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:07:18
- Re: Consumer reports top autos for 2015, Snowmobile , Wed, 25 Feb 2015 05:48:21
- Re: I see the quirky badge has been passed, fwd84, Wed, 25 Feb 2015 03:19:19
- Re: Consumer reports top autos for 2015, AeroEd , Tue, 24 Feb 2015 18:26:30 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|M Car Covers
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!