Re: Consumer reports top autos for 2015 - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I really don't have much opinion about anything CR says except that it is mostly all irrelevant. It is "what CR likes best" based on some loose parameters which are constructed to fit their objectives and not necessarily the objectives of others (or meaningful in pretty much any way)... I like that the cars now need to do well in some kind of "performance testing"... perhaps in the same sense that a washing machine gets performance testing?
Anyway, I did find it amusing that Subaru topped everything (maybe now that it is Toyotaru?). I also got a kick out of the Regal "beating" the "Teutonic options"... Norm will find this useful to quote in the future. But most impressively, the Tesla gets an almost perfect "score"... I actually think the Tesla is very cool and it is nice for it to get some positive press (not that it doesn't)... but I also found it ironic, that Prius was "best green car" with a score of 75 whereas Tesla with a score of 99 wasn't? Perhaps Tesla doesn't come in green paint.
CR. Gotta love them.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Consumer reports top autos for 2015, dtechakacheaptech, Tue, 24 Feb 2015 14:56:54
- JD Power 1st 12 mos - Buick No. 2 behind Lexus., Norm9-5, Wed, 25 Feb 2015 13:09:42
- Poor Acura/Honda.... nm, Norm9-5, Wed, 25 Feb 2015 06:41:53
- CR doesn't consider Buick Regal a luxury car, Tim, Wed, 25 Feb 2015 19:27:33
- reading comprehension, AeroEd , Thu, 26 Feb 2015 09:40:28
- Ratios, Tim, Thu, 26 Feb 2015 15:07:21
- Categories, Snowmobile , Thu, 26 Feb 2015 13:07:08
- "Skip the BMW and Benz, buy the Buick" says CR., Norm9-5, Thu, 26 Feb 2015 07:03:41
- Is the Buick Regal the same platform as NG9-5?, Bill Homer, Wed, 25 Feb 2015 08:55:47
- Impala, LaCrosse, Malibu..., Norm9-5, Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:44:18
- Yes., B Millar , Wed, 25 Feb 2015 09:28:29
- Re: Yes., EGD , Wed, 25 Feb 2015 10:52:53
- Re: Yes., B Millar , Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:04:32
- Re: Yes., EGD , Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:07:18
- Re: Consumer reports top autos for 2015, Snowmobile , Wed, 25 Feb 2015 05:48:21 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: I see the quirky badge has been passed, fwd84, Wed, 25 Feb 2015 03:19:19
- Re: Consumer reports top autos for 2015, AeroEd , Tue, 24 Feb 2015 18:26:30
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!