aren't most comments negative? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
10/5 Photo of the Year Winners
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Probably many people with stuff don't bother post on sites like epinions etc unless they have a problem... so the "ratings" on these sites are probably fairly skewed - a few epinions enthusiasts posting positive reviews because they like their brand new thing and they like posting on epinions (or CR or whatever) and others pissed off with a problem seeking out any venue to complain.
That said, if there is a recurring problem, it is helpful to note, and then one can be aware that it may be a possibility down the road, or find a model with a less concerning problem or whatnot... If there are only 2 comments though, it is pretty hard to derive any kind of useful statistics or conclusions from that!
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Consumer reports top autos for 2015, dtechakacheaptech, Tue, 24 Feb 2015 14:56:54
- JD Power 1st 12 mos - Buick No. 2 behind Lexus., Norm9-5, Wed, 25 Feb 2015 13:09:42
- Poor Acura/Honda.... nm, Norm9-5, Wed, 25 Feb 2015 06:41:53
- CR doesn't consider Buick Regal a luxury car, Tim, Wed, 25 Feb 2015 19:27:33
- reading comprehension, AeroEd , Thu, 26 Feb 2015 09:40:28
- Ratios, Tim, Thu, 26 Feb 2015 15:07:21
- Categories, Snowmobile , Thu, 26 Feb 2015 13:07:08
- "Skip the BMW and Benz, buy the Buick" says CR., Norm9-5, Thu, 26 Feb 2015 07:03:41
- Is the Buick Regal the same platform as NG9-5?, Bill Homer, Wed, 25 Feb 2015 08:55:47
- Impala, LaCrosse, Malibu..., Norm9-5, Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:44:18
- Yes., B Millar , Wed, 25 Feb 2015 09:28:29
- Re: Yes., EGD , Wed, 25 Feb 2015 10:52:53
- Re: Yes., B Millar , Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:04:32
- Re: Yes., EGD , Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:07:18
- Re: Consumer reports top autos for 2015, Snowmobile , Wed, 25 Feb 2015 05:48:21
- Re: I see the quirky badge has been passed, fwd84, Wed, 25 Feb 2015 03:19:19
- Re: Consumer reports top autos for 2015, AeroEd , Tue, 24 Feb 2015 18:26:30
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!