Could you consider giving up the stick? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Could you consider giving up the stick?
Posted by Cary (more from Cary) on Sat, 9 Jan 2016 10:35:47
In Reply to: Forgot to clarify, JMJinNC, Sat, 9 Jan 2016 05:32:24
I know it's heresy, but could you consider giving up the manual transmission? Modern transmissions are pretty good, without that
much of a performance or mileage hit. Plus one less thing to worry
about navigating through traffic with grumpy kids in the back.
If so, there are a lot more options out there.
posted by 74.92.140...
Posts in this Thread:
- Looking to replace my '02 9-5 Aero SW, JMJinNC, Thu, 7 Jan 2016 11:45:24
- Narrowing the field, JMJinNC, Tue, 12 Jan 2016 07:55:28
- Forgot to clarify, JMJinNC, Sat, 9 Jan 2016 05:32:24
- Stick shift wagons and SUV's, Mike Lynch , Fri, 8 Jan 2016 14:40:00
- Re: Looking to replace my '02 9-5 Aero SW, seth1065 , Thu, 7 Jan 2016 16:46:21
- Re: Looking to replace my '02 9-5 Aero SW, Dan-O, Thu, 7 Jan 2016 13:26:29
- why not an '07 or '08 9-5 Aero Wagon? n/m, bobc , Thu, 7 Jan 2016 13:00:45
- how tall are you?, AdamD, Thu, 7 Jan 2016 12:00:17
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!