Re: if you are serious I can help you - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: if you are serious I can help you
Posted by Navid S [Email] (more from Navid S) on Thu, 30 May 2019 10:52:39
In Reply to: Re: if you are serious I can help you, Scott Paterson [Profile/Gallery]
, Thu, 30 May 2019 10:47:42
the company is not issuing release dates - they are working with TMI Climate Solutions in Michigan on a heating product
most people are sensitive about dates - some want this in Walmart next year - so they haven't issued specific guidance. even most software projects go over by 50% so in innovation it is best to iteratively work through challenges, and only issue guidance close to release
their latest deck
posted by 108.161.122...
Posts in this Thread:
- Thanks to Saab Members | World Changing Tech, Navid S, Tue, 14 May 2019 02:09:551
- Re: Thanks to Saab Members | World Changing Tech, TML , Thu, 16 May 2019 09:19:09
- Advertising / Self-Promotion, EGD , Wed, 15 May 2019 13:20:431
- Also see Mehdi and practical induction for EVs, Bloodnose , Tue, 14 May 2019 08:21:28
- No interest in EVs here, JerseySaab , Tue, 14 May 2019 19:23:27
- WTF am I going to do..., Scott Paterson , Wed, 15 May 2019 16:52:29
- Interest in EVs here, but they don't yet meet our needs, MI-Roger , Wed, 15 May 2019 08:30:19
- BMW, Bloodnose , Wed, 15 May 2019 10:32:22
- Re: No interest in EVs here, Bloodnose , Tue, 14 May 2019 19:30:31
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!