Moving on for DIC avail and reliability??? - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I will comment on the really silly things. DICs are very available. I just looked them up and the OEM DIC is $228.36 AT eSaab parts .com and they have 20 each in stock. These last a long time. If you were having frequent failures maybe you were installing used of off brand Chinese DICS, which are notoriously unreliable.
Could not get a connector for the front fog light? Gee it is a 2 wire connector, must be some solution. You could even use a weatherpac 2 pin for $4.16 on Ebay
I find SAAB 9-5 parts VERY available. eSaabparts.cim is awesome and they get their parts from OREO. Ebay is great too. And junkyards like GOLDWINGSAABPARTS.COM and many others.
->Posting last edited on Thu, 28 May 2020 16:41:10.
2000 95 Imola Red Aero 5 door stick - my ride
2003 95 Black Aero 4 door auto Mary Ann's car
2004 95 Black Aero 5 door wagon
2001 95 Silver Aero 4 door stick
2001 95 Silver Aero 5 door wagon automatic
1999 95 Combi stick
1997 9000 Aero stick red
1988 900 SPG black
1988 900 Convertible black
1985 900 3 door turbo spg kit silver
1979 900 3 door turbo early 900 production
1966 96 2 stroke red
1960 95 wagon red
1959 93b light yellow
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- When is it time to move on?, Nate, Sun, 3 May 2020 21:07:07
- Re: When is it time to move on?, Nate, Fri, 13 Aug 2021 11:17:20
- Re: When is it time to move on?, Brandon MacDuff, Thu, 11 Jun 2020 17:55:49
- Re: When is it time to move on?, cheaptechs, Sat, 9 May 2020 11:13:44
- Re: When is it time to move on?, Steve@Boston, Thu, 7 May 2020 14:08:23
- Tough decision but things add up..., GFW3pedals , Wed, 6 May 2020 07:54:52
- Re: When is it time to move on?, mlc , Wed, 6 May 2020 07:53:55
- Re: When is it time to move on?, CraigU , Wed, 6 May 2020 04:47:58
- Re: When is it time to move on?, chris cleeland, Tue, 5 May 2020 14:07:51
- Re: When is it time to move on?, bobc , Tue, 5 May 2020 11:45:541
- Re: When is it time to move on?, Nate, Tue, 5 May 2020 08:25:01
- Re: When is it time to move on?, EGD , Mon, 4 May 2020 17:53:52
- Re: When is it time to move on?, AdamSAAB2kAero , Mon, 4 May 2020 09:41:06
- Re: When is it time to move on?, steve, Sun, 3 May 2020 22:13:57
- Re: When is it time to move on?, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Sun, 3 May 2020 21:44:00
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!