niceties - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main C900 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Posted by brownie (more from brownie) on Fri, 10 Jul 2009 11:41:35
In Reply to: Re: 1985 900 SPG...take the plunge?, Justin VanAbrahams [Profile/Gallery]
, Fri, 10 Jul 2009 11:19:31
Other than the upgraded brakes, what niceties are missing in the 85 SPG? The '85 has LH2.2 and the funky cams and uses the first-generation APC box, but other than that, isn't everything else fundamentally the same?
posted by 71.199.121...
Posts in this Thread:
- 1985 900 SPG...take the plunge?, Clay McNeely , Fri, 10 Jul 2009 08:29:31
- Re: 1985 900 SPG...take the plunge? YES!, Steinway, Fri, 10 Jul 2009 16:02:58
- Re: 1985 900 SPG...take the plunge?, Justin VanAbrahams , Fri, 10 Jul 2009 11:19:31
- Re: 1985 900 SPG...take the plunge?, Bri, Fri, 10 Jul 2009 11:42:06
- wiring, brownie, Fri, 10 Jul 2009 13:27:58
- Re: wiring, Bri, Fri, 10 Jul 2009 14:14:29
- Re: wiring, Justin VanAbrahams , Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:41:17
- niceties, brownie, Fri, 10 Jul 2009 11:41:35 <-- Viewing This Message
- My experience with 1990 & up C900s (long), Saab Junkie, Fri, 10 Jul 2009 10:03:42
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!