More violin jokes - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! Win a $133 Gift Card! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Q. What's the difference between a violin and a viola
A. The viola burns longer
Q. Why are a violinist's fingers like lightning?
A. They never strike in the same place twice.
Q. How do you tell the difference between a violinist and a dog?
A. The dog knows when to stop scratching.
Q. How many second violinists does it take to change a light bulb?
A. None. They can't get up that high.
Q. Why should you never try to drive a roof nail with a violin?
A. You might bend the nail.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- How hard is it to play the violin?, McTeague, Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:50:35
- Re: How hard is it to play the violin?, JimBlake , Fri, 28 Oct 2005 06:58:35
- Why not rent one ?, NonStop , Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:48:04
- Easy. Do it well? Not so easy, Ari , Wed, 26 Oct 2005 08:39:51
- simple as can be, chrisx, Tue, 25 Oct 2005 22:09:52
- It's not too hard ... but, RS , Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:35:43
- $89 bux!, McTeague, Tue, 25 Oct 2005 21:26:59
- Just start fiddling around and see if your Botox...n/m, Railhead , Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:24:51
- Sounds like a Jack Benny question..., Chaz, Tue, 25 Oct 2005 17:03:38
- Re: How hard is it to play the violin?, GM, Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:59:31
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!