Re: How hard is it to play the violin? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
If it's cheap enough at Target, why not... Renting for several months might not be much cheaper?
Who learns on a 'high quality' instrument anyway? When I was in 5th grade my parents rented a 3/4 size for a few months & then bought me a full size one for a couple hundred bucks. Nobody in elementary school gets a Strad...
What the really good instruments have is the ability to project more stronger sound. That's not always the biggest goal for the parents of a beginner.
'98 & '03 Accord
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- How hard is it to play the violin?, McTeague, Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:50:35
- Re: How hard is it to play the violin?, JimBlake , Fri, 28 Oct 2005 06:58:35 <-- Viewing This Message
- Why not rent one ?, NonStop , Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:48:04
- Easy. Do it well? Not so easy, Ari , Wed, 26 Oct 2005 08:39:51
- simple as can be, chrisx, Tue, 25 Oct 2005 22:09:52
- It's not too hard ... but, RS , Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:35:43
- $89 bux!, McTeague, Tue, 25 Oct 2005 21:26:59
- Just start fiddling around and see if your Botox...n/m, Railhead , Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:24:51
- Sounds like a Jack Benny question..., Chaz, Tue, 25 Oct 2005 17:03:38
- Re: How hard is it to play the violin?, GM, Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:59:31
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!