Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute! - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
OK, so the woman has poor diplomatic skills but if people perceive you as going too fast you probably are.
People blow through my neighborhood at 45-50mph even though the posted speed is 25mph and -- yes -- I bark at them when I can (though I don't chase them and try to bite their tires).
Best lesson in driving I ever got was when I was 16-1/2 on the day I got my license. I was driving slowly through a neighborhood when a small kid darted out from between two parked cars. Even though I was doing about 20mph I missed him by a whisker. Scared me to death and I still drive slow through neighborhoods to this day (freeways are another matter).
Embrace 'slow' on the surface streets. You'll never forgive yourself if you ever hit a kid.
posted by 76.232.19...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- OT: Neighborhood dispute!, Eric, Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:51:16
- Thanks everyone!, Eric, Sat, 28 Aug 2010 15:56:00
- Re: Thanks everyone!, Erik919kt, Mon, 30 Aug 2010 07:49:09
- Added thought, 125 mph speed limit now!, Sun, 29 Aug 2010 13:57:33
- My guess as to what really happened......., MI-Roger , Sun, 29 Aug 2010 06:01:44
- Re: Thanks everyone!, Craig, Sun, 29 Aug 2010 05:27:38
- Re: Thanks everyone!, EGD , Sat, 28 Aug 2010 18:15:01
- just slow down....., Wasabi, Sat, 28 Aug 2010 14:36:13
- Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute!, KevinM, Sat, 28 Aug 2010 11:00:32
- Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute!, Dean, Sat, 28 Aug 2010 09:27:49
- need to wind down the turbo anyway..., James, Sat, 28 Aug 2010 08:40:44
- Perception, JMF, Sat, 28 Aug 2010 07:19:57
- Your neighbor needs a life, Noel, Sat, 28 Aug 2010 06:05:31
- Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute!, saabSC , Sat, 28 Aug 2010 05:19:46
- COPS What cha' gonna do when they come for you?, Robo, Fri, 27 Aug 2010 22:18:02
- Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute!, vvack0matic , Fri, 27 Aug 2010 21:17:42
- Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute!, SRS900S, Fri, 27 Aug 2010 20:23:27
- Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute!, rob 94 aero, Fri, 27 Aug 2010 19:56:28
- Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute!, EGD , Fri, 27 Aug 2010 19:23:47 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute!, Don , Sat, 28 Aug 2010 16:18:43
- Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute!, kkelley, Sat, 28 Aug 2010 13:34:12
- It's all about perception, Eric, Fri, 27 Aug 2010 19:55:40
- Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute!, John Myers, Fri, 27 Aug 2010 19:39:52
- Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute!, AaronG, Fri, 27 Aug 2010 17:20:52
- Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute!, AaronG, Fri, 27 Aug 2010 17:20:51
- Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute!, Gene N , Fri, 27 Aug 2010 17:19:47
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!