Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute! - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
2/5 Saabnet.com T-Shirts All Sent Out! Last Call! |
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
for-get about it, if she calls the cops so be it the officers will either tell her shes nuts and get a hobby other than watching your neighbors, or they will set up a speed trap very near the area of complaint for a few days. if she comes back just be all happy go lucky and say oh hello again, would you like to come in for coffee or perhaps a dinner, and oh I'm Eric nice to meet you, while continuing to say i don't mean any harm in my driving but its just bad habits, so how about that coffee. (in this statement don't give her a chance to say a word until your finished.
even if you don't believe you were driving fast or not someone has to be the adult in this matter because clearly shes a bitter old hag sitting at her window waiting and watching you come and go. now that you know she watches your every move after you invite her in for coffee(she will decline) however its a nice gesture and now you can wave her direction every-time you enter or exit your car.
its awesome i think. with her watching your car its a security alarm you don't need to pay for, when your gone shes watching your house, when your home shes watching your car,... man i wish i had that. luckyyy
posted by 97.76.107...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- OT: Neighborhood dispute!, Eric, Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:51:16
- Thanks everyone!, Eric, Sat, 28 Aug 2010 15:56:00
- Re: Thanks everyone!, Erik919kt, Mon, 30 Aug 2010 07:49:09
- Added thought, 125 mph speed limit now!, Sun, 29 Aug 2010 13:57:33
- My guess as to what really happened......., MI-Roger , Sun, 29 Aug 2010 06:01:44
- Re: Thanks everyone!, Craig, Sun, 29 Aug 2010 05:27:38
- Re: Thanks everyone!, EGD , Sat, 28 Aug 2010 18:15:01
- just slow down....., Wasabi, Sat, 28 Aug 2010 14:36:13
- Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute!, KevinM, Sat, 28 Aug 2010 11:00:32
- Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute!, Dean, Sat, 28 Aug 2010 09:27:49
- need to wind down the turbo anyway..., James, Sat, 28 Aug 2010 08:40:44
- Perception, JMF, Sat, 28 Aug 2010 07:19:57
- Your neighbor needs a life, Noel, Sat, 28 Aug 2010 06:05:31
- Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute!, saabSC , Sat, 28 Aug 2010 05:19:46
- COPS What cha' gonna do when they come for you?, Robo, Fri, 27 Aug 2010 22:18:02
- Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute!, vvack0matic , Fri, 27 Aug 2010 21:17:42 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute!, SRS900S, Fri, 27 Aug 2010 20:23:27
- Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute!, rob 94 aero, Fri, 27 Aug 2010 19:56:28
- Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute!, EGD , Fri, 27 Aug 2010 19:23:47
- Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute!, Don , Sat, 28 Aug 2010 16:18:43
- Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute!, kkelley, Sat, 28 Aug 2010 13:34:12
- It's all about perception, Eric, Fri, 27 Aug 2010 19:55:40
- Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute!, John Myers, Fri, 27 Aug 2010 19:39:52
- Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute!, AaronG, Fri, 27 Aug 2010 17:20:52
- Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute!, AaronG, Fri, 27 Aug 2010 17:20:51
- Re: OT: Neighborhood dispute!, Gene N , Fri, 27 Aug 2010 17:19:47
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!