Teach? Teach us! - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
10/5 Photo of the Year Winners | 10/5 IAC Car Show 10/15
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Maybe all you So Cal eminences might like to offer a periodic how-to clinic as an adjunct to your day jobs? Although I suppose that's not good for business. ;P
Saabdoc, some kind of DIY-with-help service would also be pretty awesome. Helping owners learn to DIY more would be a valuable service indeed, and will only be moreso over time. In these days of Yelp and lightweight small business starts, anything is possible. Before I went back to school, I was a small business tech consultant. I'd be happy to help set you up with some kind of web/phone presence.
If you want to teach, I want to learn!
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Hey saabdoc! You still around?, John Myers, Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:36:47
- Many many thanks, Bruce, Tue, 21 Feb 2012 09:13:10
- Best of luck in whatever path you take, Chadwick , Mon, 20 Feb 2012 21:57:42
- Hey, hope to still see you around here, bender , Mon, 20 Feb 2012 21:17:13
- Re: Hey saabdoc! You still around?, saabdoc, Mon, 20 Feb 2012 19:27:43
- No worries, nwas, Mon, 20 Feb 2012 18:11:42
- Sorry to hear that .., DavidFromNYC, Mon, 20 Feb 2012 17:33:14
- New job and a new kid!, Steve T., Mon, 20 Feb 2012 13:04:18
- Bummer, but enjoy yourself man!, turrbo , Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:03:54
- Horrible news, MI-Roger , Mon, 20 Feb 2012 11:33:36
- Naw, John Myers, Mon, 20 Feb 2012 11:51:44
- John, so sorry to hear this!, Noel, Mon, 20 Feb 2012 11:29:05
- If you go Indy, Gargoyle, Mon, 20 Feb 2012 10:54:16
- Shhh!, John Myers, Mon, 20 Feb 2012 11:14:34
- Sorry to hear. Thx for all the advice. Best wishes n/m, caukinh, Mon, 20 Feb 2012 10:52:29
- MyDocShop: Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Siegfried, Mon, 20 Feb 2012 10:33:44
- That's harsh news, SWEDECAR , Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:56:47
- Re: That's harsh news, John Myers, Mon, 20 Feb 2012 11:27:57
- Teach? Teach us!, InnateTech , Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:54:59 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: That's harsh news, SWEDECAR , Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:00:22
- It is possible to reinvent yourself, No Snaab, Mon, 20 Feb 2012 11:56:32
- Bravo!, John Myers, Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:22:30
- Re: Teaching...., Noel, Mon, 20 Feb 2012 11:32:16
- If I was starting a new shop, Bill Homer, Mon, 20 Feb 2012 10:17:09
- It's true, John Myers, Mon, 20 Feb 2012 11:30:09
- Re: Hey saabdoc! You still around?, EGD , Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:52:31
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!