It would be like having your office mail on your phone - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
You'd *never* be able to get away from work.
I can see people like lawyers, who need to utilize every billable quarter-hour to make their quota, and writers who need to meet deadlines. The lucky ones get to ride the train into work.
Great for business owners' and managers' bottom lines. Lousy for the people who actually do the production.
The rest of us want our off-work times to be ours.
Just try to use AutoCAD in any kind of moving vehicle.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- The Next Biggest Investment Opportunity..., Scott Paterson , Fri, 17 Jul 2015 17:36:17
- They will fundamentally transform our society, Tim, Sat, 25 Jul 2015 19:08:45
- Re: It Seems A No Brainer..., Keith , Sun, 19 Jul 2015 12:48:35
- It's 1/2 way there, Trev, Sun, 19 Jul 2015 08:06:35
- Re: The Next Biggest Investment Opportunity??, BobS, Sun, 19 Jul 2015 07:08:37
- Segway, A1-turbo, Sun, 19 Jul 2015 05:40:20
- Unfortunately, I can see it happening, MI-Roger , Sat, 18 Jul 2015 05:31:39
- One word: Plastics, JerseySaab , Fri, 17 Jul 2015 18:47:09
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!