Calif DMV will require fix for registration... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
It's been said that the California DMV will force VW diesel owners to fix their cars before they can be re-registered. That has some teeth in it....
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- VW Emission Scandal, EGD , Tue, 22 Sep 2015 10:09:52
- Re: VW Emission Scandal - link to some details, used2bcheaptech, Fri, 25 Sep 2015 11:48:35
- Re: VW Emission Scandal, BobS, Thu, 24 Sep 2015 15:59:10
- Kudos to the EPA and CARB, Janik , Thu, 24 Sep 2015 13:56:35
- I'm not surprised, AdamB , Wed, 23 Sep 2015 07:54:50
- Engine Reliability After Recall, Tim, Wed, 23 Sep 2015 02:02:10
- Will probably be a fire sale on used Jetta TDI Wagons, Bill Homer, Tue, 22 Sep 2015 14:29:01
- Re: VW Emission Scandal, Nick Taliaferro , Tue, 22 Sep 2015 11:36:22
- Test modes are allowed, but, steve, Tue, 22 Sep 2015 13:50:27
- Not completly convinced..., Cary, Tue, 22 Sep 2015 14:51:17
- Re: Not completly convinced..., Mike Johnson, Wed, 23 Sep 2015 12:37:57
- No need to speculate anymore, ryan , Wed, 23 Sep 2015 10:16:40
- Retrofit could cost $3,000 per car., Norm9-5, Wed, 23 Sep 2015 08:06:16
- Re: VW Emission Scandal, Craig, Tue, 22 Sep 2015 10:42:22
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!