Re: Just for me: Mitsubishi Lancer - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
8/29 How to Make Amazon.com Pay Saabnet! |
8/23 Video: 1987 Saab Lineup |
8/11 SimpliSafe Security System Review |
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Like them too. Under-rated and under-priced. Sounds like a Saab!
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Test Drive Suggestions, steve, Tue, 12 Feb 2019 17:52:53
- Just for me: Mitsubishi Lancer, Scott Paterson , Tue, 19 Feb 2019 08:03:47
- Re: Test Drive Suggestions, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Fri, 15 Feb 2019 17:55:25
- TourX owners are seeing 40 mpg @ 60 mph w/AWD., Norm9-5, Fri, 15 Feb 2019 10:21:04
- Re: Test Drive Suggestions an Alfa Romeo of course !, neil dale , Thu, 14 Feb 2019 22:25:021
- BRZ for fun ...., GFW3pedals , Thu, 14 Feb 2019 06:52:281
- Kia Stinger, Mazda6?, Sarunas , Thu, 14 Feb 2019 05:40:32
- Re: Test Drive Suggestions, No Snaab, Thu, 14 Feb 2019 04:24:44
- Re: Test Drive Suggestions, BrianC, Wed, 13 Feb 2019 17:45:01
- FWIW, DE , Wed, 13 Feb 2019 15:09:34
- VW Alltrack, Finch, Wed, 13 Feb 2019 11:25:37
- Re: Test Drive Suggestions, bobc , Wed, 13 Feb 2019 07:43:10
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|M Car Covers
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!