No sedan version for new gen 900 - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
No sedan version for new gen 900
Posted by A1-turbo (more from A1-turbo) on Thu, 21 Feb 2019 06:58:40
In Reply to: 2nd car = Rabbit, Scott Paterson [Profile/Gallery]
, Wed, 20 Feb 2019 14:56:54
What's interesting is that the first redesigned 900 under GM (partial) ownership was not offered as a sedan like previous generation 900s. They were all hatchbacks, plus a convertible. One may have expected GM do want a sedan version in the mix to be more mainstream. The 9000 was still being offered as both sedans and hatchbacks, though.
posted by 68.82....
Posts in this Thread:
- Anatomy of a Murder: How Saab Was Sent to an Early Grave, Scott Paterson , Fri, 15 Feb 2019 10:04:18
- Great Discussion: Comments and a Question, Aero51, Sat, 2 Mar 2019 09:53:15
- It's bigger than GM, Bloodnose , Sun, 24 Feb 2019 15:43:431
- Not a bad article..., JerseySaab , Fri, 15 Feb 2019 13:08:511
- Re: Not a bad article... it's a really bad article, QuietTide , Mon, 18 Feb 2019 09:02:562
- Re: Not a bad article..., EGD , Fri, 15 Feb 2019 15:28:161
- Saab discounts, A1-turbo, Sat, 16 Feb 2019 05:45:10
- Re: Not a bad article..., JerseySaab , Fri, 15 Feb 2019 18:55:25
- Re: Not a bad article..., Scott Paterson , Fri, 15 Feb 2019 18:34:22
- Too far ahead of their time like Tesla, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Sun, 17 Feb 2019 22:27:591
- Hatchbacks ahead of their time..., Scott Paterson , Tue, 19 Feb 2019 12:07:551
- Re: Hatchbacks, A1-turbo, Wed, 20 Feb 2019 06:01:36
- 2nd car = Rabbit, Scott Paterson , Wed, 20 Feb 2019 14:56:54
- Re: Hatchbacks, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Wed, 20 Feb 2019 09:52:44
- +1, mlc , Wed, 20 Feb 2019 06:49:16
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!