Why? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
8/25 WIN A $100 GIFT CARD |
7/31 Member of the Year |
7/20 Member Feature: Fewer Ads in Classifieds & More |
New Feature: BB Daily Digest Email
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
You come every weekend and post some things that promise great rewards, but offering no substance. Why SAAB? No one here is trying to reinvent the brand which is owned by a foreign quasi-government corporation that has long moved on from manufacturing consumer automobiles. We here are a bunch of guys maintaining and enjoying our old cars. There is no one here who wants to replace their power plant with an experimental machine.
Please understand that the style of your posts appear to be mere attempts to direct the reader to an external website, which can easily be considered to be motivated by monetization through web traffic.
Posts in this Thread:
- Thanks to Saab Members | World Changing Tech, Navid S, Tue, 14 May 2019 02:09:551
- Re: Thanks to Saab Members | World Changing Tech, TML , Thu, 16 May 2019 09:19:09
- Advertising / Self-Promotion, EGD , Wed, 15 May 2019 13:20:431
- Also see Mehdi and practical induction for EVs, Bloodnose , Tue, 14 May 2019 08:21:28
- No interest in EVs here, JerseySaab , Tue, 14 May 2019 19:23:27
- WTF am I going to do..., Scott Paterson , Wed, 15 May 2019 16:52:29
- Interest in EVs here, but they don't yet meet our needs, MI-Roger , Wed, 15 May 2019 08:30:19
- BMW, Bloodnose , Wed, 15 May 2019 10:32:22
- Re: No interest in EVs here, Bloodnose , Tue, 14 May 2019 19:30:31
- Re:YOU SAID THAT ABOUT SMARTPHONES TOO, Navid S, Wed, 15 May 2019 08:26:44
- Re: No interest in EVs here, JerseySaab , Tue, 14 May 2019 19:56:13
- Ditto: No interest in EVs here, Notnoel , Wed, 15 May 2019 07:32:32
- Re: Ditto: No interest in EVs here OK, neil dale , Thu, 16 May 2019 22:45:46
- Re: Ditto: No interest in EVs here OK, JerseySaab , Fri, 17 May 2019 14:01:26
- simplicity, Snowmobile , Sat, 18 May 2019 03:58:49
- Re: simplicity, JerseySaab , Sat, 18 May 2019 05:48:33
- Re: SIMPLICITY YES - TIME TO RESTART THE SAAB BRAND, Navid S, Sat, 18 May 2019 23:30:01
- Sounds questionable..., JerseySaab , Sun, 19 May 2019 11:08:46
- Why?, Bloodnose , Sun, 19 May 2019 08:45:11 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Why?, Navid S, Sun, 19 May 2019 11:21:17
- We'll see how the EV experiment goes, Notnoel , Fri, 17 May 2019 06:33:51
- Re:yes we have interest in EVs here !, neil dale , Thu, 16 May 2019 00:47:281
- Free?, JerseySaab , Thu, 16 May 2019 14:10:27
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!