Sounds questionable... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
There is a wikipedia entry for this company: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brilliant_Light_Power
Their "new technology" appears to be a reinterpretation of cold fusion. The claim is that the energy allegedly being produced is not via fusion but through a different process; the energy of hydrogen atoms dropping below their ground state. This is in violation of the known laws of physics. The Brilliant Light Power office is not far from me. I could easily visit the place if so inclined. (I'm not.)
The proof is in the pudding - if it works these guys should show a house or vehicle powered by their miracle generator, with professional magicians on hand to look for sleight-of-hand. I note the company has been around in one form or another since 1991 and has thus far failed to do so.
->Posting last edited on Sun, 19 May 2019 15:32:51.
Posts in this Thread:
- Thanks to Saab Members | World Changing Tech, Navid S, Tue, 14 May 2019 02:09:551
- Re: Thanks to Saab Members | World Changing Tech, TML , Thu, 16 May 2019 09:19:09
- Advertising / Self-Promotion, EGD , Wed, 15 May 2019 13:20:431
- Also see Mehdi and practical induction for EVs, Bloodnose , Tue, 14 May 2019 08:21:28
- No interest in EVs here, JerseySaab , Tue, 14 May 2019 19:23:27
- WTF am I going to do..., Scott Paterson , Wed, 15 May 2019 16:52:29
- Interest in EVs here, but they don't yet meet our needs, MI-Roger , Wed, 15 May 2019 08:30:19
- BMW, Bloodnose , Wed, 15 May 2019 10:32:22
- Re: No interest in EVs here, Bloodnose , Tue, 14 May 2019 19:30:31
- Re:YOU SAID THAT ABOUT SMARTPHONES TOO, Navid S, Wed, 15 May 2019 08:26:44
- Re: No interest in EVs here, JerseySaab , Tue, 14 May 2019 19:56:13
- Ditto: No interest in EVs here, Notnoel , Wed, 15 May 2019 07:32:32
- Re: Ditto: No interest in EVs here OK, neil dale , Thu, 16 May 2019 22:45:46
- Re: Ditto: No interest in EVs here OK, JerseySaab , Fri, 17 May 2019 14:01:26
- simplicity, Snowmobile , Sat, 18 May 2019 03:58:49
- Re: simplicity, JerseySaab , Sat, 18 May 2019 05:48:33
- Re: SIMPLICITY YES - TIME TO RESTART THE SAAB BRAND, Navid S, Sat, 18 May 2019 23:30:01
- Sounds questionable..., JerseySaab , Sun, 19 May 2019 11:08:46 <-- Viewing This Message
- Why?, Bloodnose , Sun, 19 May 2019 08:45:11
- Re: Why?, Navid S, Sun, 19 May 2019 11:21:17
- We'll see how the EV experiment goes, Notnoel , Fri, 17 May 2019 06:33:51
- Re:yes we have interest in EVs here !, neil dale , Thu, 16 May 2019 00:47:281
- Free?, JerseySaab , Thu, 16 May 2019 14:10:27
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!