NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
I've heard from one East Coast and one West Coast dealer who are currently selling more 9-2X's than 9-5's. Also heard (very definitely a rumor at this point) that the UK has taken over the title of biggest Saab market from the US.
Is that from today's USA today? 4/28?
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Some interesting numbers from a USA Today article..., Charles, Thu, 28 Apr 2005 07:45:59
- The bottom line is Saab has horrible marketing., Winder, Fri, 29 Apr 2005 12:38:48
- Just bought a 95 wagon..., Erica F (Vermont), Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:51:12
- Is there a 9-5 advertising budget?, AeroTim, Thu, 28 Apr 2005 18:12:26
- Saab advertising paradox, Caspar, Mon, 2 May 2005 03:12:42
- LSD & FWD, Stan, Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:52:10
- Re: AeroTim you nailed it, NDS, Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:05:27
- Re: Is there a 9-5 advertising budget?, Russell in Falls Church, Fri, 29 Apr 2005 08:47:53
- They have done both of your suggestions, adl6009, Thu, 28 Apr 2005 21:38:05
- Re: Some interesting numbers from a USA Today article..., steveandbarb, Thu, 28 Apr 2005 17:47:05
- Re: Some interesting numbers from a USA Today article..., saabnewbe, Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:07:51
- Sales Volume by Month - All makes - All models, VaSnaab, Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:48:37
- And I still cant my dealer to give me a deal?, ckpaden, Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:31:54
- wonder how 9-5 sales break down, sedan vs. SW, Aero'ed, Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:13:04
- Is that from today 4/28? 9-2X vs 9-5 too, Scott Paterson , Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:45:40
- 9-2X < 9-5, at least for March. More data inside., dmz789b, Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:43:22
- Just Got a 9-2X for our 9-5 Arc to live with, Eclem, Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:24:03
- 9-2x, DW, Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:25:39
- Re: Is that from today 4/28? 9-2X vs 9-5 too, Stan, Thu, 28 Apr 2005 12:03:04
- Yes, 4/28/05 delivered this A.M. Links inside..., Charles, Thu, 28 Apr 2005 09:37:58
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.