don't forget "Frustrated"... - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
See link below.
Anyway, I haven't ordered from them in about a year (our SAABs have been pretty much problem free in that time, though I should order some spares to have on hand soon)... It is important to select parts carefully. I did receive one different part than I ordered once - if they view parts as equivalent, they sometimes used to do that if it would save a shipping delay. In this case a Febi sway bar link != a Moog sway bar link, and I wish they had contacted me first... but for the most part, the parts they shipped were good, the service excellent. Nobody else ships to Canada better. Or at least that was still the case about a year ago. One thing was the original management was awesome from a customer service perspective, but their shipping costs were out of control - I had a full oem c900 exhaust shipped to me for free in Canada, and the cost of the parts was less than the cost of a muffler up here - there is no way they made $$ doing that! So they now are trying to ship in a more business sustainable way - of course the customer experience won't be the same as 5 years ago if they do that, but it might make the difference between them being around or not in another 5, and quite frankly, I'd like to have a relatively stable supply of parts more than save an extra $20 or so shipping my order vs what are usually still fairly reasonable shipping rates... of course things may have changed very recently (this year) and ymmv.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Eeuroparts is terrible and should hang it up, Lousy customer service, Wed, 26 Nov 2014 20:46:57
- Funny that you never posted here before....., andym, Thu, 4 Dec 2014 17:14:31
- Hey, SaabNation Eeuro has a 10-15% discount going on, bill h., Fri, 28 Nov 2014 17:02:06
- I'm a happy customer, Erik919kt, Fri, 28 Nov 2014 16:24:11
- Re: Eeuroparts is terrible and should hang it up, Tom G , Fri, 28 Nov 2014 12:07:13
- Re: Eeuroparts is terrible and should hang it up, EGD , Thu, 27 Nov 2014 22:28:34
- Re: Eeuroparts is terrible and should hang it up, SWEDECAR , Wed, 26 Nov 2014 21:26:10
- This explains what I saw from suppliers recently, MI-Roger , Thu, 27 Nov 2014 04:54:05
- Re: Eeuroparts is terrible and should hang it up, Bad customer service, Thu, 27 Nov 2014 03:15:34
- The visionary owner & founder died young ~5 years ago, MI-Roger , Thu, 27 Nov 2014 04:59:37
- Re: The visionary owner & founder died young ~5 years ago, eEuroparts , Wed, 3 Dec 2014 06:20:26
- Re: The visionary owner & founder died young ~5 years ago, scotsglen , Sun, 30 Nov 2014 18:17:38
- Re: The visionary owner & founder died young ~5 years ago, Bruce M, Thu, 27 Nov 2014 08:42:46
- Re: The visionary owner & founder died young ~5 years ago, bill h., Thu, 27 Nov 2014 06:39:43
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!