Re: Creaky old 04 9-5 - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I usually do the center and rear and use the 06 and up in rear position. Front bushings seems to last a long time.
It takes a couple of hours when you have the hang of it and extract the bushings the way I do it.
I don't like poly bushings in any positions unless it is in a racing environment where you replace them on a regular basis to keep the stiffness up.
So far all ploy bushings I have seen deteriorate slowly and start to develop a slop that is worse that what was there before.
900/9-3 transmission mount is one of the worst positions for that material.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Eeuroparts is terrible and should hang it up, Lousy customer service, Wed, 26 Nov 2014 20:46:57
- Funny that you never posted here before....., andym, Thu, 4 Dec 2014 17:14:31
- Hey, SaabNation Eeuro has a 10-15% discount going on, bill h., Fri, 28 Nov 2014 17:02:06
- I'm a happy customer, Erik919kt, Fri, 28 Nov 2014 16:24:11
- Re: Eeuroparts is terrible and should hang it up, Tom G , Fri, 28 Nov 2014 12:07:13
- Re: Eeuroparts is terrible and should hang it up, EGD , Thu, 27 Nov 2014 22:28:34
- Re: Eeuroparts is terrible and should hang it up, SWEDECAR , Wed, 26 Nov 2014 21:26:10
- This explains what I saw from suppliers recently, MI-Roger , Thu, 27 Nov 2014 04:54:05
- Re: Eeuroparts is terrible and should hang it up, Bad customer service, Thu, 27 Nov 2014 03:15:34
- The visionary owner & founder died young ~5 years ago, MI-Roger , Thu, 27 Nov 2014 04:59:37
- Re: The visionary owner & founder died young ~5 years ago, eEuroparts , Wed, 3 Dec 2014 06:20:26
- Re: The visionary owner & founder died young ~5 years ago, scotsglen , Sun, 30 Nov 2014 18:17:38
- Re: The visionary owner & founder died young ~5 years ago, Bruce M, Thu, 27 Nov 2014 08:42:46
- Re: The visionary owner & founder died young ~5 years ago, bill h., Thu, 27 Nov 2014 06:39:43
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!