I'm biased: Mac - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I have used Macs at home since the Quadra days and use a PC at work. My present laptop is a Macbook Air circa 2009. It's been abused and dropped and yet still runs like a champ. It is just now starting to show its age, and I'll replace it with a new one. I've also used some Dell laptops for work. Granted these were lower end Dell laptops, but I really disliked them.
I also have an iPhone and iPad. Including the computer, everything is linked through iCloud, and it's very convenient.
posted by 73.26.36...
Posts in this Thread:
- Laptop for college (Macbook Air 13 or Dell XPS 13) ??, Mike, Mon, 15 Jun 2015 09:10:22
- I'm biased: Mac, TimN , Wed, 17 Jun 2015 20:35:52 <-- Viewing This Message
- Definitely get an SSD and hot HDD., dmz789qqq, Wed, 17 Jun 2015 12:39:27
- Couple of things...., Noel , Mon, 15 Jun 2015 19:29:09
- What does the school recommend?, Trev, Mon, 15 Jun 2015 18:13:59
- The only thing about college that has decreased in pric, MI-Roger , Mon, 15 Jun 2015 13:28:46
- Re: Laptop for college, AdamSAAB2kAero , Mon, 15 Jun 2015 12:59:01
- Buy the best, get a no-mater-what warranty, if possible, Notnoel , Mon, 15 Jun 2015 10:22:34
- Get one with an operating system you son has been.., TKC, Mon, 15 Jun 2015 09:37:29
- Depends on area of study., B Millar , Mon, 15 Jun 2015 09:35:16
- Re: Mac with a Retina screen., Nick Taliaferro , Mon, 15 Jun 2015 09:32:21
- Re: Laptop for college (Macbook Air 13 or Dell XPS 13) ??, DE , Mon, 15 Jun 2015 09:14:13
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!