Check the Mass DMV web site - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
The Michigan Secretary of State's (our DMV equivalent) web site has an extensive Q & A page dealing with vehicle sales. I imagine all States are similar.
Their advice will probably mirror that of JerseySaab. The buyer will need temporary tags if they drive the car, and the only way to get them is for the Buyer to go through the Title & Registration process there in Mass.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan - My daily driver
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Summer Fun Car
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- Selling old car to out-of-state buyer, ELaw , Sun, 22 Sep 2019 07:43:01
- Re: Selling old car to out-of-state buyer, Tom G , Tue, 24 Sep 2019 17:49:08
- Got a reply from the DMV, ELaw , Tue, 24 Sep 2019 11:18:52
- Check the Mass DMV web site, MI-Roger , Mon, 23 Sep 2019 03:10:29 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Selling old car to out-of-state buyer oh stop woryring !, neil dale , Sun, 22 Sep 2019 20:40:22
- Re: Selling old car to out-of-state buyer, Joe , Sun, 22 Sep 2019 19:06:20
- Re: Selling old car to out-of-state buyer, JerseySaab , Sun, 22 Sep 2019 13:12:47
- Yeah, ELaw , Mon, 23 Sep 2019 03:57:22
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!