Re: OG 9-5 - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
2/5 Saabnet.com T-Shirts All Sent Out! Last Call! |
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
@NO SAAB, the reason I am not really looking at another SAAB is my NG was a 2011 and that/s teh last they made, so the newest Saab I could get would be pretty old as of today, I drive a lot at least 25 K a year and I do not think a 15 year old car is teh best choice. There have been plenty of things standard in cars now that were not in use with an OG Saab either 9-3 or 9-5, also its getting harder to find guys who can work on them, my indie is almost 2 hours away and he's not really a Saab guy, my local Saab indie is an hour away and I have to leave the car each time its there, take a train home and back to get it, he's a one man show. MY NG 9-5 was teh most reliable Saab that I have owned by far. I do not think a older Saab would work for me know. I may end up in one as a stop gap perhaps buts its not my first choice.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Another what car to get after a NG 9-5 thread, Name Left Blank, Mon, 6 Mar 2023 18:06:43
- OG 9-5, Paul from palmyra, PA, Sun, 19 Mar 2023 15:24:51
- Toyota Prius, Rich, Sat, 18 Mar 2023 12:18:341
- Panamera, Boris 88 SPG, Tue, 14 Mar 2023 20:43:28
- Kia Stinger?, bobc , Fri, 10 Mar 2023 19:20:57
- VW GTI, No Snaab, Fri, 10 Mar 2023 04:23:18
- Re: VW GTI, seth1065 , Wed, 15 Mar 2023 18:34:47
- Re: VW GTI, Name Left Blank, Fri, 10 Mar 2023 18:14:171
- CPO Volvo S60, EGD , Thu, 9 Mar 2023 15:37:09
- Not all SUVs are bad., dmz789qqq, Tue, 7 Mar 2023 16:27:58
- Volvo V60 Cross Country Wagon, No Snaab, Tue, 7 Mar 2023 15:25:47
- Re: Volvo V60 Cross Country Wagon, Used to be Slug, Sat, 11 Mar 2023 07:34:48
- Re: Volvo V60 Cross Country Wagon, seth1065 , Tue, 7 Mar 2023 18:26:05
- I test drove a Volvo V60 Cross Country Wagon, MI-Roger , Tue, 7 Mar 2023 17:49:53
- I meant to say..., No Snaab, Tue, 7 Mar 2023 17:21:32
- Re: Another what car to get after a NG 9-5 thread, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Tue, 7 Mar 2023 13:39:56
- What car to get after a two 9-5s thread, MI-Roger , Mon, 6 Mar 2023 18:24:58
- Re: Another what car to get after a NG 9-5 thread, seth1065 , Mon, 6 Mar 2023 18:08:03
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|M Car Covers
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!