Record sales for Buick - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
To be fair, Regal sales are down of late due to the transitioning to the all-new 2018 hatchback and wagon models which haven't hit showrooms yet. Time will tell how the new Regal will be accepted here and globally.
As far as why Buick is still around, it's because the brand is so darn popular in China. November was a record month for Buick in China. Pontiac and especially Saab never saw the global popularity Buick has been seeing.
posted by 98.217.14...
Posts in this Thread:
- Alfa Romeo Giulia, BrianC, Fri, 1 Dec 2017 22:27:35
- How's it going?, No Snaab, Thu, 8 Mar 2018 08:14:47
- I love the Alfa Romeo designs, MI-Roger , Sun, 3 Dec 2017 05:45:54
- Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Justin VanAbrahams, Sat, 2 Dec 2017 23:10:36
- Ugh...I hope you leased., Norm9-5, Sat, 2 Dec 2017 12:43:53
- Let's put this in perspective.., cheaptech , Thu, 7 Dec 2017 08:43:21
- Record sales for Buick, A1-turbo, Thu, 7 Dec 2017 10:26:28 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Record sales for Buick, cheaptech , Thu, 7 Dec 2017 20:16:05
- Re: Record sales for Buick, A1-turbo, Fri, 8 Dec 2017 06:04:39
- Re: Record sales for Buick, cheaptech , Sat, 9 Dec 2017 08:13:21
- Regal runs rings around Camry v6/Accord 2.0T., Norm9-5, Fri, 8 Dec 2017 08:07:55
- Re: Regal runs rings around Camry v6/Accord 2.0T., cheaptech , Fri, 8 Dec 2017 15:11:41
- Re: Regal runs rings around Camry v6/Accord 2.0T., A1-turbo, Sat, 9 Dec 2017 05:58:40
- my comment on model years..., Snowmobile , Sat, 9 Dec 2017 05:02:22
- CR-V has 35 repairs per 100, or of the worse right now., Norm9-5, Sat, 9 Dec 2017 10:55:27
- Re: my comment on model years..., A1-turbo, Sat, 9 Dec 2017 10:24:10
- Re: my comment on model years..., cheaptech , Sat, 9 Dec 2017 09:36:57
- Re: Ugh...I hope you leased., BrianC, Sat, 2 Dec 2017 13:32:071
- Supercool, DE, Sat, 2 Dec 2017 03:50:44
- Enoy!, Cary, Sun, 10 Dec 2017 17:56:34
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!