Re: Tire question, seeking advice - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Don't put 1800 miles on your snows without snow.
Put the 50% tires on the rear and get two new ones for the front. Get the same tires in the spring so you have a matching set of four.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Tire question, seeking advice, Dan-O, Mon, 4 Nov 2013 11:58:21
- Re: Tire question, new tires on the front, BobS, Tue, 5 Nov 2013 13:15:27
- Thank you, Dan-O, Tue, 5 Nov 2013 04:48:34
- Buy two new and mount them on the rear, MI-Roger , Mon, 4 Nov 2013 16:58:17
- Re: Tire question, seeking advice, JimBlake , Mon, 4 Nov 2013 13:26:28
- Re: Tire question, seeking advice, EGD , Mon, 4 Nov 2013 12:35:14 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Tire question, seeking advice, AdamSAAB2kAero , Mon, 4 Nov 2013 12:03:28
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!