Re: Tire question, seeking advice - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I'd get 2 new ones like EGD says. But watch their wear and don't rule out the possibility that the rears are worn out because they actually wear faster. Alignment issue maybe??
If you find the rears wear faster, then put the new ones on the rear and allow them to wear down to equal the front. Then begin rotating.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Tire question, seeking advice, Dan-O, Mon, 4 Nov 2013 11:58:21
- Re: Tire question, new tires on the front, BobS, Tue, 5 Nov 2013 13:15:27
- Thank you, Dan-O, Tue, 5 Nov 2013 04:48:34
- Buy two new and mount them on the rear, MI-Roger , Mon, 4 Nov 2013 16:58:17
- Re: Tire question, seeking advice, JimBlake , Mon, 4 Nov 2013 13:26:28 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Tire question, seeking advice, EGD , Mon, 4 Nov 2013 12:35:14
- Re: Tire question, seeking advice, AdamSAAB2kAero , Mon, 4 Nov 2013 12:03:28
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!