Re: P0116 and NOT the Temp Sensor - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 95 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: P0116 and NOT the Temp Sensor
Posted by Craig Harroff [Email] (more from Craig Harroff) on Mon, 28 Dec 2020 15:18:47
In Reply to: Re: P0116 and NOT the Temp Sensor, AeroEd [Profile/Gallery]
, Mon, 28 Dec 2020 13:09:34
I am having the same issue...after a hard boost the sensor reading on the gauge drops off. I wiggled the wires but the gauge remained unaffected. I then turned the car off and then immediately back on. Gauge came up almost immediately...next start immediate response. As the coolant thermostat is most likely overdo I will swap that out and report back. Please let me know how you make out. Thanks!
posted by 192.230.176...
Posts in this Thread:
- P0116 and NOT the Temp Sensor, AeroEd , Mon, 28 Dec 2020 10:12:11
- Cntrl-Alt-Delete fixed? it, AeroEd , Wed, 30 Dec 2020 05:37:55
- Re: Cntrl-Alt-Delete fixed? it, Boris Bubbanov, Sat, 2 Jan 2021 18:13:53
- Re: Cntrl-Alt-Delete fixed? it, Ro from Woodbridge, Wed, 30 Dec 2020 11:53:17
- or not?, AeroEd , Wed, 30 Dec 2020 10:20:50
- Re: or not?, Craig Harroff, Wed, 30 Dec 2020 11:26:32
- Re: or not?, Ro from Woodbridge, Wed, 30 Dec 2020 11:04:13
- Re: P0116 and NOT the Temp Sensor, Bernie , Mon, 28 Dec 2020 13:00:29
- Re: P0116 and NOT the Temp Sensor, Ro from Woodbridge, Mon, 28 Dec 2020 12:23:11
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!