Cntrl-Alt-Delete fixed? it - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Disconnected the battery overnight (actually a day and a night, I drove the other car yesterday), and the code was gone this morning.
My work commute isn't very long, so the engine didn't have a chance to truly warm up. Since P0116 isn't necessarily sensor related (thanks Ro and Bernie for clarifying), and could be from the t'stat, perhaps the only way to know for sure that it won't come back is to get it warmed up for a period of time.
p.s. Bernie you asked about the t'stat replaced earlier, and it was a Motorad.
2007 9-5 Aero SC [60th Anniversary]
-- previous --
2005 9-5 Aero (son's)
2005 9-5 Arc (daughter's)
2002 9-5 Aero SW (1st SAAB, taken out by Bambi)
1999 9-5 SE6 SW (brief interim between '02 &amp;amp;amp; '07)
1999 9-5 SE (taken out by daughter on icy rd)
ex-2004 9-3 Aero SS (ex-wife's)
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- P0116 and NOT the Temp Sensor, AeroEd , Mon, 28 Dec 2020 10:12:11
- Cntrl-Alt-Delete fixed? it, AeroEd , Wed, 30 Dec 2020 05:37:55 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Cntrl-Alt-Delete fixed? it, Boris Bubbanov, Sat, 2 Jan 2021 18:13:53
- Re: Cntrl-Alt-Delete fixed? it, Ro from Woodbridge, Wed, 30 Dec 2020 11:53:17
- or not?, AeroEd , Wed, 30 Dec 2020 10:20:50
- Re: or not?, Craig Harroff, Wed, 30 Dec 2020 11:26:32
- Re: or not?, Ro from Woodbridge, Wed, 30 Dec 2020 11:04:13
- Re: P0116 and NOT the Temp Sensor, Bernie , Mon, 28 Dec 2020 13:00:29
- Re: P0116 and NOT the Temp Sensor, Ro from Woodbridge, Mon, 28 Dec 2020 12:23:11
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!