Re: or not? - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Make sure that the motorad thermostat installed was infact and 89 degree. They are so picky on this that an 88 degree thermostat or 89 from someone like Stant will turn on the check engine light. Good Luck, Bernie
George Riggin Specialty Automotive
1993 900 Turbo Conv.
1993 900 Turbo Conv. Auto
2002 9-5 4 Door Linear
2002 905 4 Door Aero
2003 9-3 Conv. Viggen appearance package
2004 9-3 SS Conv
2008 9-3 SS 4 door
Posts in this Thread:
- P0116 and NOT the Temp Sensor, AeroEd , Mon, 28 Dec 2020 10:12:11
- Cntrl-Alt-Delete fixed? it, AeroEd , Wed, 30 Dec 2020 05:37:55
- Re: Cntrl-Alt-Delete fixed? it, Boris Bubbanov, Sat, 2 Jan 2021 18:13:53
- Re: Cntrl-Alt-Delete fixed? it, Ro from Woodbridge, Wed, 30 Dec 2020 11:53:17
- or not?, AeroEd , Wed, 30 Dec 2020 10:20:50
- Re: or not?, Craig Harroff, Wed, 30 Dec 2020 11:26:32
- Re: or not?, Ro from Woodbridge, Wed, 30 Dec 2020 11:04:13
- Re: or not?, AeroEd , Wed, 30 Dec 2020 11:55:32
- Re: or not?, ngphill, Sat, 2 Jan 2021 09:07:15
- Re: or not?, Ro from Woodbridge, Wed, 30 Dec 2020 12:24:361
- Re: or not?, siwyjohn, Sun, 3 Jan 2021 23:36:52
- Re: or not?, Bernie , Wed, 30 Dec 2020 12:57:03 <-- Viewing This Message1
- Re: P0116 and NOT the Temp Sensor, Bernie , Mon, 28 Dec 2020 13:00:29
- Re: P0116 and NOT the Temp Sensor, Ro from Woodbridge, Mon, 28 Dec 2020 12:23:11
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!