Re: NOT FOR ME....Re: Not for me - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
The mechanical stuff is not perfect either. Right now I'm dealing with a failed oil pump O-ring on my daily driver 9000. (Had I not caught it in time the failure of this $1 part would have destroyed the engine.)
That's an example of something you'll never have to worry about on an electric car. The 9000 has plenty of electronics to fail as well, and new cars have much, much more!
The big problem with electric cars still remains coming up with a battery or other mobile power source that will provide the same functionality as conventional fuels. Until we get there, for me it's "NO SALE."
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- OT: Tesla Model 3 Pre-sales, MI-Roger , Mon, 4 Apr 2016 11:05:22
- Re: OT: Tesla Model 3, AdamSAAB2kAero , Tue, 5 Apr 2016 07:52:14
- It's a world wide number, not just only US...., TKC, Tue, 5 Apr 2016 07:02:27
- Re: OT: Tesla Model 3 Pre-sales, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Mon, 4 Apr 2016 18:18:40
- A+, Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 4 Apr 2016 22:34:14
- Re: OT: Tesla Model 3 Pre-sales, Snowmobile , Mon, 4 Apr 2016 17:59:56
- Re: OT: Tesla Model 3 Pre-sales, A1-turbo, Mon, 4 Apr 2016 17:44:45
- Re: OT: Tesla Model 3 Pre-sales, Scott Paterson , Mon, 4 Apr 2016 12:48:55
- Re: OT: Tesla Model 3 Pre-sales, NCCaniac , Mon, 4 Apr 2016 12:46:49
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!