What's the life of the car? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 Last Call for T-Shirts - Order Now! | 6/18 Reminder: Your Amazon.com Purchases Pay Saabnet!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
My C900 is still going strong after 30 years, and I have an old station wagon still on the road after 45 years. (The C900 engine has never been apart, but the trans has been rebuilt. The wagon's drivetrain has never needed anything beyond normal maintenance.)
Will a battery pack last that long -- for the "life of the car?" Of course in a hybrid unlike a pure electric you do have the engine to take over for weak batteries. (I don't know if hybrids will refuse to run if the batteries deteriorate beyond a certain point or if they'll just use more fuel.)
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- OT: Tesla Model 3 Pre-sales, MI-Roger , Mon, 4 Apr 2016 11:05:22
- Re: OT: Tesla Model 3, AdamSAAB2kAero , Tue, 5 Apr 2016 07:52:14
- It's a world wide number, not just only US...., TKC, Tue, 5 Apr 2016 07:02:27
- Re: OT: Tesla Model 3 Pre-sales, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Mon, 4 Apr 2016 18:18:40
- A+, Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 4 Apr 2016 22:34:14
- Re: OT: Tesla Model 3 Pre-sales, Snowmobile , Mon, 4 Apr 2016 17:59:56
- Re: OT: Tesla Model 3 Pre-sales, A1-turbo, Mon, 4 Apr 2016 17:44:45
- Re: OT: Tesla Model 3 Pre-sales, Scott Paterson , Mon, 4 Apr 2016 12:48:55
- Re: OT: Tesla Model 3 Pre-sales, NCCaniac , Mon, 4 Apr 2016 12:46:49
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!