Betting on a game changer - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
10/5 Photo of the Year Winners
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
If the Model 3 is produced as planned, it will be a major game changer. The people who laid down $1k want to be a part of the future. Having just used Uber for the first time, I was extremely impressed. The day I can subscribe to an all electric fleet of autonomous vehicles will be one happy day. That day is probably less than 20 years away. Now if they can just invent one that will carry a truck load of tools. The future is bright.....get on with it.
1986 SPG X 2
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- OT: Tesla Model 3 Pre-sales, MI-Roger , Mon, 4 Apr 2016 11:05:22
- Re: OT: Tesla Model 3, AdamSAAB2kAero , Tue, 5 Apr 2016 07:52:14
- It's a world wide number, not just only US...., TKC, Tue, 5 Apr 2016 07:02:27
- Re: OT: Tesla Model 3 Pre-sales, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Mon, 4 Apr 2016 18:18:40
- A+, Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 4 Apr 2016 22:34:14
- Re: OT: Tesla Model 3 Pre-sales, Snowmobile , Mon, 4 Apr 2016 17:59:56
- Re: OT: Tesla Model 3 Pre-sales, A1-turbo, Mon, 4 Apr 2016 17:44:45
- Re: OT: Tesla Model 3 Pre-sales, Scott Paterson , Mon, 4 Apr 2016 12:48:55
- Re: OT: Tesla Model 3 Pre-sales, NCCaniac , Mon, 4 Apr 2016 12:46:49
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!