Re: Width & diameter along with pressures help. - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
8/29 How to Make Amazon.com Pay Saabnet! |
8/23 Video: 1987 Saab Lineup |
8/11 SimpliSafe Security System Review |
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
95, 900 on snow!!
Lets talk about real snow Saabs...93b, 95, 96....the 93b was awesome in snow and in my youth we NEVER put snow tires on that car in New England. I guess we had the advantage of light weight and those skinny tires.
Only problem I remember was climbing hills in deep snow. Sometimes we had to put 3 of us HS kids up in the front seat and try again!
The 95 [ninety five] was a blast in snow as well.
I also put many miles on that old 96 2 stroke... in the snow...
By the time I was into 900s, 9000s, and 95 I was in a warm climate and don't have much snow experience.
Saabs are just great snow cars.
2000 95 Imola Red Aero 5 door stick - my ride
2003 95 Black Aero 4 door auto Mary Ann's car
2004 95 Black Aero 5 door wagon
2001 95 Silver Aero 4 door stick
2001 95 Silver Aero 5 door wagon automatic
1999 95 Combi stick
1997 9000 Aero stick red
1988 900 SPG black
1988 900 Convertible black
1985 900 3 door turbo spg kit silver
1979 900 3 door turbo early 900 production
1966 96 2 stroke red
1960 95 wagon red
1959 93b light yellow
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- snow and saabs, Snowmobile , Fri, 11 Jan 2013 20:49:57
- Way better than my AWD Subarus, vvk, Tue, 15 Jan 2013 20:47:48
- '68 Toyota Corolla, RS , Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:23:12
- 1966 Chevy II Nova, cgwiz , Sun, 13 Jan 2013 17:34:37
- Re: snow and saabs, Slug , Sat, 12 Jan 2013 16:59:35
- Just mounted my studded Hakka's, Dale, Sat, 12 Jan 2013 12:03:41
- A month ago for me, DE , Mon, 14 Jan 2013 18:52:55
- Seasonally inappropriate behavior, No Snaab, Mon, 14 Jan 2013 04:38:37
- Re: Just mounted my studded Hakka's, Snowmobile , Sat, 12 Jan 2013 18:46:30
- +1. Damn right., Simon S, Sat, 12 Jan 2013 15:38:09
- Re: snow and saabs, No Snaab, Sat, 12 Jan 2013 08:36:35
- Width & diameter along with pressures help., Norm9-5, Sat, 12 Jan 2013 05:18:39
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|M Car Covers
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!