'68 Toyota Corolla - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
2/5 Saabnet.com T-Shirts All Sent Out! Last Call! |
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Darned thing was so light that it rode on the crust. Like cgwiz's Nova, it didn't have enough power - wasn't able to spin its little 12" tires.
I remember putting the crank and pistons back in its 1.2 litre short block on the kitchen table and carrying the it down the stairs to the garage. Horribly unsafe car but fun times.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- snow and saabs, Snowmobile , Fri, 11 Jan 2013 20:49:57
- Way better than my AWD Subarus, vvk, Tue, 15 Jan 2013 20:47:48
- '68 Toyota Corolla, RS , Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:23:12 <-- Viewing This Message
- 1966 Chevy II Nova, cgwiz , Sun, 13 Jan 2013 17:34:37
- Re: snow and saabs, Slug , Sat, 12 Jan 2013 16:59:35
- Just mounted my studded Hakka's, Dale, Sat, 12 Jan 2013 12:03:41
- A month ago for me, DE , Mon, 14 Jan 2013 18:52:55
- Seasonally inappropriate behavior, No Snaab, Mon, 14 Jan 2013 04:38:37
- Re: Just mounted my studded Hakka's, Snowmobile , Sat, 12 Jan 2013 18:46:30
- +1. Damn right., Simon S, Sat, 12 Jan 2013 15:38:09
- Re: snow and saabs, No Snaab, Sat, 12 Jan 2013 08:36:35
- Width & diameter along with pressures help., Norm9-5, Sat, 12 Jan 2013 05:18:39
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|M Car Covers
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!