Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
So is this purolator filter the recommended one for 1999 93 SE as well?
Part Number: L20195
posted by 99.232.145...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- New owner - 2003 Saab 93 Conv (long), Kip, Wed, 20 May 2009 21:34:12
- Re: New owner - 2003 Saab 93 Conv (long), xhawksaab , Thu, 21 May 2009 08:54:15
- Re: New owner - 2003 Saab 93 Conv (long), simul8guy, Fri, 22 May 2009 07:29:16
- Bigger filter, no mods, Eiron, Fri, 22 May 2009 12:20:41
- Re: New owner - 2003 Saab 93 Conv (long), xhawksaab , Fri, 22 May 2009 09:26:27
- Re: New owner - 2003 Saab 93 Conv (long), ryan, Fri, 22 May 2009 08:12:56
- Old owner responses - 2003 Saab 93 Conv (long), Brooks G, Thu, 21 May 2009 07:44:35
- Re: New owner - 2003 Saab 93 Conv (long), moeman, Wed, 20 May 2009 23:38:09
- Re: New owner - 2003 Saab 93 Conv (long), simul8guy, Wed, 20 May 2009 21:34:13
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!